The misheard lyrics video is hilarious [mention]Fox 8th ID[/mention]

Ooooo MORE GUUUUUUUNDAM!?!?! [mention]Fielding 1st MRB[/mention]

358_3.png

spacer.png

CIB-3-1.png

CMB-1-1.pngpathfinder-1.png

Presidential-Unit-Citation-3-1.jpgMeritorious-Unit-Citation-2-1.jpg

Distinguished-Service-2-1.jpgPurple-Heart-1.jpg

https://images.eighthid.com/awards/Meritorious%20Service%20Ribbon.jpgLegion-of-Merit-1.jpgArmy-Achievement-2.jpg
Prisoner-of-War-1.jpgGood-Conduct-1.jpgAmerican_Defense_Service_5.jpg
Asiatic-Pacific-Campaign-1.jpgEuropean-Africian-Middle-Eastern-CampaigWorld-War-II-Victory-4-1.jpg
Bingo-6.jpgAIT-Ribbon-3.jpghttps://images.eighthid.com/awards/Army_Service_Ribbon.jpg

armystaff-1.pnginstructor-1.pngrecruiter-1.pngPersonnel-1.pngoperations-1.pngMilitary-Police.png

SS-2-Years.png

Previous Positions

Command Staff - Executive Officer
TrainingMilitary Police, PersonnelRecruitmentOperations - OIC

2021 World War II Realism Campaign Organizer

Official Realism Record
Leader - 5-0
Assistant Leader - 2-0

Inner Unit - 0-2

Been trying to find a legal way to watch this anime, Horimiya. People be raving about it. Guess I'll have to wait for Japan to let western streaming services get their hands on it. Anyway, Miles dropping more fire; I love this guy.

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." - Søren Kierkegaard

• 1 month later...

AH YES CULTURE

WELCOME, WEEBY ONE.

THE FACT THAT THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST ON OUR FORUMS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME, FELLOW WEEB. IT IS AN OFFERING OF SUCH MAGNITUDE THAT FEW SHALL MATCH.

MAY OUR PEOPLE RISE PROUDLY FROM THESE SECRET SHELTERS, HIDDEN HAVENS, SACRED SANCTUMS, AND GO FORTH AND PROSPER.

153775621_2868394483475164_2586141188900077020_n-4352612246.jpg

Hibike! Euphonium, really do be a good, wholesome anime though! :D

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." - Søren Kierkegaard

I've been meaning to get into the monogatari series, and the fate series. My favorites are cowboy bebop, Your lie in april, darling in the franxxx and hunter x hunter.

Darling in the Franxxx was my first mecha anime! (unless you wanna' count bits of Gundam that I used to see on Toonami when I was a little kid) It was a very fun watch.

Monogatari and the Fate series are in my top favorites for sure. I've seen all of Monogatari, but I've only seen Fate Zero and Fate: Stay Night - Unlimited Bladeworks. Judging from your favorites it sounds like you might like both shows. Monogatari is suuuper dialogue heavy and honestly so eccentric that it's a "love it or hate it" kinda' deal, but a very rewarding and entertaining show imo. Fate is more balanced with quite a lot more action, especially as you get later into each season it really ramps up. The watch-orders for Fate / Monogatari are kind of complicated. I'd Google one for the Fate series, but I can tell you how to watch Monogatari.

The issue with Monogatari is unless you sail the high seas or something, I dunno' how you'll find everything. Crunchyroll only has Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari iirc... I had to buy the Kizumonogatari 3-part movie on blu-ray through rightstuf anime, and that's literally the second thing you're supposed to watch.

Fate is a bit more accessible in this regard, but you might uhh know the right places to look and might not have this problem with Monogatari. I personally loved Bakemonogatari so much that I just bought the entire show on blu-ray which cost, like, a lot. Was worth it though; I love that show. I've got a nice little collection going.

Edited by Fox 8th ID

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb

I've been meaning to get into the monogatari series, and the fate series. My favorites are cowboy bebop, Your lie in april, darling in the franxxx and hunter x hunter.

Cowboy Bebop is my first foray into anime.

it's the best way to get into anime in my opinion, it definitely doesn't go as crazy as some of the others.

Darling in the Franxxx was my first mecha anime! (unless you wanna' count bits of Gundam that I used to see on Toonami when I was a little kid) It was a very fun watch.

Monogatari and the Fate series are in my top favorites for sure. I've seen all of Monogatari, but I've only seen Fate Zero and Fate: Stay Night - Unlimited Bladeworks. Judging from your favorites it sounds like you might like both shows. Monogatari is suuuper dialogue heavy and honestly so eccentric that it's a "love it or hate it" kinda' deal, but a very rewarding and entertaining show imo. Fate is more balanced with quite a lot more action, especially as you get later into each season it really ramps up. The watch-orders for Fate / Monogatari are kind of complicated. I'd Google one for the Fate series, but I can tell you how to watch Monogatari.

The issue with Monogatari is unless you sail the high seas or something, I dunno' how you'll find everything. Crunchyroll only has Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari iirc... I had to buy the Kizumonogatari 3-part movie on blu-ray through rightstuf anime, and that's literally the second thing you're supposed to watch.

Fate is a bit more accessible in this regard, but you might uhh know the right places to look and might not have this problem with Monogatari. I personally loved Bakemonogatari so much that I just bought the entire show on blu-ray which cost, like, a lot. Was worth it though; I love that show. I've got a nice little collection going.

I'll definitely have to give them a try, I have googled the watch orders just a matter of getting around to it cause once I start I usually binge.

CIB-3-1.pngpathfinder-1.png

Meritorious-Unit-Citation-6.jpgPresidential-Unit-Citation-6.jpg

American-Defense-Service-1.jpgDistinguished-Service-Cross-3-1.jpgSilver-Star-6.jpgBronze-Star-6.jpg

Purple-Heart-6.jpgBronze-Star-Valor.jpgWorld-War-II-Victory-3-1.jpgEuropean-Africian-Middle-Eastern-Campaig

Asiatic-Pacific-Campaign-1.jpgGood-Conduct-1.jpgArmed_Forces_Service_5.jpgArmy_Service_Ribbon.jpg

AIT-Ribbon.jpgBingo-5.jpgLegion-of-Merit-1.jpg

operations-1.png 

SS-18-Months.png

goldengarand_past.png

goldengarand_past.png

Cum lux abest, tenebrae vincunt.

• 2 weeks later...

It's time to start saving $$$. I just gotta' figure out what car I want to itasha-wrap...

And find a top tier shop to design and apply it. ❤️

7133715016873672721_23.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Edited by Fox 8th ID

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb

35 minutes ago, VanDoor 8th ID said:

This guy has big balls. Mine wouldn't be nearly so lewd. What an absolute G .

I would LOVE to do a full-wrap like that though with Monogatari characters. But I've done my research and the Real Ones all say "vehicle before wrap".

1 hour ago, Lanier 8th ID said:

There is a truck in my town with Weeb Trash real big on the tailgate.

I first got interested in it when a guy at a local sub and pizzeria had a Japanese flag sticker on his car's fuel cover. It fit really well; he had some sort of white, early 2000s car; I don't know what make or model unfortunately but it looked like a traditional Tokyo drift mobile, spoiler and everything.

I kind of want to get a couple small stickers on my current car but my dad would call me an idiot. Maybe if I got window stickers he wouldn't care. He'd be more concerned about the paint and what I'd do when it's time to sell my car, than any first or second-hand embarassment.

Edited by Fox 8th ID

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb

6 hours ago, Fox 8th ID said:

It's time to start saving $$$. I just gotta' figure out what car I want to itasha-wrap...

And find a top tier shop to design and apply it. ❤️

7133715016873672721_23.jpg

Shinobu! 😮

• Like 1

8th ID Ribbons/Medals

***** COMBAT BADGES ***** CIB-2-1.png

***** UNIT CITATIONS ***** Meritorious-Unit-Citation-1.jpgPresidential-Unit-Citation-1.jpg

***** 2nd ROW *****

***** 1st ROW ***** Silver-Star-1.jpgArmy_Service_Ribbon.jpgBingo-3.jpg

***** OFFICE INSIGNIAS / CHALLENGE COIN ***** challenge_coin.png Personnel-1.png recruiter-1.png operations-1.png

***** WEAPON CHALLENGES ***** thompson_past.pngredrocket_current.png

***** SERVICE STRIPES ***** SS-6-Months.png

Intra-Service Ribbons/Medals

***** 9th ROW ***** Kc88h8p.jpgDTWOTtw.jpg

***** 8th ROW ***** 8FR6Azk.jpgEtM65D0.png32jSMnW.pngogPq3PP.png

***** 7th ROW ***** tb46yaz.pngrOsJSx5.pngOs0TvTA.pngSrf4IPb.jpg

***** 6th ROW ***** JmZm8bW.jpgN1bA3CM.pngeESmWBI.pngz7oMcp1.jpg

***** 5th ROW ***** pQ7QFfR.png1BVAW4O.jpgoUiJNJv.pngHotitLk.png

***** 4th ROW ***** N7oiHBJ.jpgGUje5In.jpgQrfWMpR.pngF230p7L.png

***** 3rd ROW ***** qHlZ37O.jpgRXNui9M.jpgGvLkNQ2.jpgE8CnupD.jpg

***** 2nd ROW ***** giuUofb.jpgKviw5RC.pngNLzprj6.jpgZh3vEL5.png

***** 1st ROW ***** l4me9Bb.pngcqqKC8S.pnghnriSbp.jpghDv6VGt.jpg

"A foil sword doth not a ninja make."

***** BADGES ***** 8BSRfQm.png liY3wVr.pngXLtjtW9.png3lwUXqg.pngtp040eV.pngfCkVAlh.png5pdSqhi.png

Retired
BCT Class 117 | Nov 13, 2009

6 minutes ago, McDowell 1st MRB said:

Shinobu! 😮

Hai! Sou desu. ^_^ ❤️

In other news, until I can get me a Monogatari themed GT86, I'll slap this on my rear window:

LEWD SUPREME STICKER

Edited by Fox 8th ID

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb

Just now, Fox 8th ID said:

Hai! Sou desu. ^_^ ❤️

In other news, until I can get me a Monogatari themed GT86, I'll slap this on my rear window:

LEWD SUPREME STICKER

Ooooo! That would be nice! I was debating on a few different smug faces for the back of my passenger windows

8th ID Ribbons/Medals

***** UNIT CITATIONS ***** Meritorious-Unit-Citation-1.jpgPresidential-Unit-Citation-1.jpg

***** 2nd ROW *****

***** OFFICE INSIGNIAS / CHALLENGE COIN ***** challenge_coin.png Personnel-1.png recruiter-1.png operations-1.png

***** BADGES ***** 8BSRfQm.png liY3wVr.pngXLtjtW9.png3lwUXqg.pngtp040eV.pngfCkVAlh.png5pdSqhi.png

Retired

8 minutes ago, McDowell 1st MRB said:

Ooooo! That would be nice! I was debating on a few different smug faces for the back of my passenger windows

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb

Just now, Fox 8th ID said:

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Jom Carpio (jomcarpio) - Profile | Pinterest

8th ID Ribbons/Medals

***** 2nd ROW *****

Retired