Where are you from?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Klutch 8th ID said:

Oswego, New York. 

Southeast corner of Lake Ontario for reference

Nice! I went on a guys trip with my girlfriends family to Oswego, we took a charter out on Lake Ontario about a month ago.

• Like 1

CIB-3-1.pngpathfinder-1.png

Meritorious-Unit-Citation-6.jpgPresidential-Unit-Citation-6.jpg

American-Defense-Service-1.jpgDistinguished-Service-Cross-3-1.jpgSilver-Star-6.jpgBronze-Star-6.jpg

Purple-Heart-6.jpgBronze-Star-Valor.jpgWorld-War-II-Victory-3-1.jpgEuropean-Africian-Middle-Eastern-Campaig

Asiatic-Pacific-Campaign-1.jpgGood-Conduct-1.jpgArmed_Forces_Service_5.jpgArmy_Service_Ribbon.jpg

AIT-Ribbon.jpgBingo-5.jpgLegion-of-Merit-1.jpg

operations-1.png 

SS-18-Months.png

goldengarand_past.png

goldengarand_past.png

Cum lux abest, tenebrae vincunt.

18 hours ago, Montague 8th ID said:

Nice! I went on a guys trip with my girlfriends family to Oswego, we took a charter out on Lake Ontario about a month ago.

How did the charter go? A friend of mine from school works on a charter and just received his captains credentials to start his own. Would be cool if it happened to be the one he works on.

Its funny, I love fishing but I've only ever gone on the main lake once in my life chasing salmon lol.

Failure is success if we learn from it

21 minutes ago, Klutch 8th ID said:

How did the charter go? A friend of mine from school works on a charter and just received his captains credentials to start his own. Would be cool if it happened to be the one he works on.

Its funny, I love fishing but I've only ever gone on the main lake once in my life chasing salmon lol.

It was great we caught some pretty decent ones, the captain was Dave and the first mate was Steven

CIB-3-1.pngpathfinder-1.png

Meritorious-Unit-Citation-6.jpgPresidential-Unit-Citation-6.jpg

American-Defense-Service-1.jpgDistinguished-Service-Cross-3-1.jpgSilver-Star-6.jpgBronze-Star-6.jpg

Purple-Heart-6.jpgBronze-Star-Valor.jpgWorld-War-II-Victory-3-1.jpgEuropean-Africian-Middle-Eastern-Campaig

Asiatic-Pacific-Campaign-1.jpgGood-Conduct-1.jpgArmed_Forces_Service_5.jpgArmy_Service_Ribbon.jpg

AIT-Ribbon.jpgBingo-5.jpgLegion-of-Merit-1.jpg

operations-1.png 

SS-18-Months.png

goldengarand_past.png

goldengarand_past.png

Cum lux abest, tenebrae vincunt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

San Antonio, in the great state of TEXAS!

CIB-3-1.png CMB-1-1.pngpathfinder-1.png

Presidential-Unit-Citation-3-1.jpgMeritorious-Unit-Citation-1.jpg

https://images.eighthid.com/awards/Army_Service_Ribbon.jpgSoldiers-Medal-1.jpg         

image.jpegimage.pngBingo-2.jpg

personnel.png

SS-18-Months.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

California - San Francisco area.

True, LA does suck!

• Haha 1

“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.” -Twain

“Not having a goal is more to be feared than not reaching one"