What are you listening to?

VanDoor 8th ID

I love The Midnight. Their music reminds me of hanging out at the arcade, or at the mall with my friends. SImpler times. For you youngsters, a mall is a big building with stores and an arcade is where you used to have to go to play video games. ;)

"Tastes So Sweet It Hurts a Little!"

• Like 1

CIB-2-1.pngimage.png

armystaff-1.pngOWI.pngChaplain-1.png

image.png     challenge_coin.png

John Wayne Westerns GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Words Are What Men Live By... Words They Say And Mean - John Wayne

^^^^ RIP David Bowie.

How Miles can be so prolific and still so quality is beyond my comprehension.

"Old names on my tongue'll leave a bad taste

Old names in my phone carry a heavy weight

Old names in my phone keep gettin' erased"

And the layered vocal harmonizing on this track is so aethereal. <3

I know I like a song when the music's got me imagining a DoD:S montage in my head.

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." - Søren Kierkegaard

This video came stock on the first computer my family had when I was a kid, Also had the first 3 levels of Doom for free.

Lol, back in '08 I got my first gaming computer, and it came with Steam on it. My cousins explained to me what it was and helped me set-up an account. Upon doing so, I was greeted with an on-sale ad for Day of Defeat: Source (this was right around when they added dod_palermo to the game).

So basically I'm here because of iBuyPower.

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." - Søren Kierkegaard

This video came stock on the first computer my family had when I was a kid, Also had the first 3 levels of Doom for free.

Lol, back in '08 I got my first gaming computer, and it came with Steam on it. My cousins explained to me what it was and helped me set-up an account. Upon doing so, I was greeted with an on-sale ad for Day of Defeat: Source (this was right around when they added dod_palermo to the game).

So basically I'm here because of iBuyPower.

I bought DODs way back and I thought it was just a WW2 game like Call of Duty, I was shocked when I got home and installed it.

LqAiU3n.jpg

CIB-3-1.pngpathfinder-1.png

Presidential-Unit-Citation-6.jpgMeritorious-Unit-Citation-6.jpg

Good-Conduct-1.jpgSilver-Star-1.jpgBronze_Star_5.jpgPurple-Heart-2-1.jpgLegion-of-Merit-1.jpgArmy-Commendation-2-1.jpgArmy-Achievement-2.jpgAmerican-Defense-Service-3-1.jpg

Asiatic-Pacific-Campaign-1.jpgEuropean-Africian-Middle-Eastern-Campaign-1.jpgWorld-War-II-Victory-4-1.jpgArmed-Forces-Service-6.jpgBingo-4.jpg

AIT-Ribbon.jpg

armystaff-1.pngOWI.pngoperations-1.pnginstructor-1.pngMilitary-Police.png

SS-2-Years.png

thompson_current.png

I bought DODs way back and I thought it was just a WW2 game like Call of Duty, I was shocked when I got home and installed it.

Wait, so you own it on disc? That's dope lol, it never crossed my mind that there physical copies of this game. So you just install it once and then never need the disc again?

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb