What are you listening to?

VanDoor 8th ID

I bought DODs way back and I thought it was just a WW2 game like Call of Duty, I was shocked when I got home and installed it.

Wait, so you own it on disc? That's dope lol, it never crossed my mind that there physical copies of this game. So you just install it once and then never need the disc again?

Yeah, the original Day of Defeat.

LqAiU3n.jpg

CIB-3-1.pngpathfinder-1.png

Presidential-Unit-Citation-6.jpgMeritorious-Unit-Citation-6.jpg

Good-Conduct-1.jpgSilver-Star-1.jpgBronze_Star_5.jpgPurple-Heart-2-1.jpgLegion-of-Merit-1.jpgArmy-Commendation-2-1.jpgArmy-Achievement-2.jpgAmerican-Defense-Service-3-1.jpg

Asiatic-Pacific-Campaign-1.jpgEuropean-Africian-Middle-Eastern-Campaign-1.jpgWorld-War-II-Victory-4-1.jpgArmed-Forces-Service-6.jpgBingo-4.jpg

AIT-Ribbon.jpg

armystaff-1.pngOWI.pngoperations-1.pnginstructor-1.pngMilitary-Police.png

SS-2-Years.png

thompson_current.png

Yeah, the original Day of Defeat.

Nice!

I want to learn these editing skills so I can use them to make a DoD:S montage lol

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." - Søren Kierkegaard

Especially some glitch effect editing:

Maybe over the summer I'll make the time to learn some of this. Usually the problem I run into is not having the needed software or plug-ins. And sometimes certain effects just don't look good with certain footage / games.

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." - Søren Kierkegaard

Miles and Hamilton dropping that good-good. What a time to be alive for music man. Now just waiting for a new TTNG album.

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb

Convolk still killing it.

I don't wanna wake up, I don't wanna sleep

I don't want fake love, but it wants me

Should I go back

Should I go back

Should I

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb