December 2022 :: Newsletter

Command Staff

I really love my trading card. Thank you so much to everyone involved in making it. I think they are a wonderful idea and addition to the incredible work you folks already put in. The movie posters were amazing it was super fun guessing who everyone was. And well done on the photoshop work. Some of those faces looked like they really belonged in those images! I am looking forward to reading all the way through and getting to know more about Spike in the podcast! Great work as always!

• Like 2

1_207.png

Combat Infantry BadgePathfinder Badge

Meritorious Unit Citation w/ 3 OLCPresidential Unit Citation w/ 3 OLC

Prisoner-of-War-1.jpgLegion-of-Merit-1.jpgDistinguished Service RibbonAmerican Defense Service Ribbon w/ 2 OLCArmy Achievement Ribbon w/ 1 OLCPurple Heart Ribbon

European African Middle Eastern Campaign RibbonAsian Pacific Campaign RibbonWorld War II Victory Ribbon w/ 2 StarsEvent Recognition Ribbon w/ 2 OLCArmy Service RibbonProfessional Development Ribbon

Command Staff

24 Month Service Stripe

I couldn't wait any more and had to take a look at it while at work this afternoon. The newsletter team out does itself every single month. This is another phenomenal thing that sets this wonderful group of people apart from the rest. Keep up the great work y'all!

• Like 1

CIB-3-1.pngpathfinder-1.png

Presidential-Unit-Citation-3-1.jpgMeritorious-Unit-Citation-3-1.jpg

Bronze-Star-1.jpgPurple-Heart-3-1.jpgSilver-Star-1.jpgLegion-of-Merit-1.jpgGood-Conduct-1.jpg

American-Defense-Service-2-1.jpgAsiatic-Pacific-Campaign-1.jpgEuropean-African-Middle-Eastern-CampaignWorld-War-II-Victory-3-1.jpg

Armed-Forces-Service.jpgBingo-3.jpghttps://images.eighthid.com/awards/Army_Service_Ribbon.jpgAIT-Ribbon-2.jpg

armystaff-1.pngoperations-1.pnginstructor-1.pngrecruiter-1.pngMilitary-Police.png

SS-18-Months.png

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do little. -Edmund Burke