MMORPGs

Montague

Whooooooooo! What a question!

I have played, EverQuest, Dark Age of Camelot, World of Warcraft, Conan: Age of Hyboria (now Age of Conan), Star Wars Galaxies, Lord of the Rings Online, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, EverQuest 2, ArcheAge, Rift, FF14, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Star Citizen, and Elder Scrolls Online... those are the ones I can remember right now.

I currently play Elder Scrolls Online daily. I have it on PC and PS4. To me, its one of the best, most well-rounded MMORPGS. However, its "sandbox builds", where you are driving how your character is set up can be intimidating for people who prefer more structured and restrictive builds like World of Warcraft.

On ESO, you purchase the game once and can play online for free (with some inventory limitations; it gets full fast). But the subscription gives you access to all of the DLC up to the most recent expansion, for free. You also get "crowns" each month you are subscribed to by some items from their Crown Store and a limitless "Craft Bag" where all of your collected crafting materials go there, freeing up your inventory for lewtz!

In closing, ESO is an MMORPG that I am into and absolutely love. One that I am looking forward to, if it is ever done, is Star Citizen. It is a gorgeous game that I have played with VDV and my brother and a few others and its not sword n board its space ships and the future.

Let me know if you want to know more, I can drone on for a while about it. 😊

Edited by Garza 8th ID
  • Like 2

A. Garza |8th ID|

{Garzilla}

CIB-1-1.pngpathfinder-1.png

Meritorious-Unit-Citation-1.jpg

Good-Conduct-1.jpgAsiatic-Pacific-Campaign-1.jpgEuropean-Africian-Middle-Eastern-Campaig

World-War-II-Victory-3-1.jpgArmed-Forces-Service-2.jpgBingo-6.jpgLegion-of-Merit-1.jpg

AIT-Ribbon.jpgArmy_Service_Ribbon.jpg

OWI.pnginstructor-1.png

SS-2-Years.png

I've played so many it's not even funny lol 

Stuck with WoW until Cataclysm .. that was the begin of the downward spiral of that game in my opinion.

Two that I'm looking forward to are New World and Ashes of Creation! Anyone going to be playing those?

8th ID Ribbons/Medals

***** COMBAT BADGES ***** CIB-2-1.png

***** UNIT CITATIONS ***** Meritorious-Unit-Citation-1.jpgPresidential-Unit-Citation-1.jpg

***** 2nd ROW ***** Silver-Star-1.jpg

***** 1st ROW ***** Army_Service_Ribbon.jpgBingo-3.jpg Legion-of-Merit-1.jpg

***** OFFICE INSIGNIAS / CHALLENGE COIN ***** challenge_coin.png Personnel-1.png recruiter-1.png operations-1.png

***** WEAPON CHALLENGES ***** thompson_past.pngredrocket_current.png

***** SERVICE STRIPES ***** SS-6-Months.png

Intra-Service Ribbons/Medals

***** 9th ROW ***** Kc88h8p.jpgDTWOTtw.jpg

***** 8th ROW ***** 8FR6Azk.jpgEtM65D0.png32jSMnW.pngogPq3PP.png

***** 7th ROW ***** tb46yaz.pngrOsJSx5.pngOs0TvTA.pngSrf4IPb.jpg

***** 6th ROW ***** JmZm8bW.jpgN1bA3CM.pngeESmWBI.pngz7oMcp1.jpg

***** 5th ROW ***** pQ7QFfR.png1BVAW4O.jpgoUiJNJv.pngHotitLk.png

***** 4th ROW ***** N7oiHBJ.jpgGUje5In.jpgQrfWMpR.pngF230p7L.png

***** 3rd ROW ***** qHlZ37O.jpgRXNui9M.jpgGvLkNQ2.jpgE8CnupD.jpg

***** 2nd ROW ***** giuUofb.jpgKviw5RC.pngNLzprj6.jpgZh3vEL5.png

***** 1st ROW ***** l4me9Bb.pngcqqKC8S.pnghnriSbp.jpghDv6VGt.jpg

"A foil sword doth not a ninja make."

***** BADGES ***** 8BSRfQm.png liY3wVr.pngXLtjtW9.png3lwUXqg.pngtp040eV.pngfCkVAlh.png5pdSqhi.png

Retired
BCT Class 117 | Nov 13, 2009

4 hours ago, McDowell said:

I've played so many it's not even funny lol 

Stuck with WoW until Cataclysm .. that was the begin of the downward spiral of that game in my opinion.

Two that I'm looking forward to are New World and Ashes of Creation! Anyone going to be playing those?

Undecided on New World. AOC -- thats still coming out? Im fuzzy on this one but think I backed it. Can't even remember.

A. Garza |8th ID|

{Garzilla}

CIB-1-1.pngpathfinder-1.png

Meritorious-Unit-Citation-1.jpg

Good-Conduct-1.jpgAsiatic-Pacific-Campaign-1.jpgEuropean-Africian-Middle-Eastern-Campaig

World-War-II-Victory-3-1.jpgArmed-Forces-Service-2.jpgBingo-6.jpgLegion-of-Merit-1.jpg

AIT-Ribbon.jpgArmy_Service_Ribbon.jpg

OWI.pnginstructor-1.png

SS-2-Years.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I played Everquest back in the day then played hardcore on Project1999. Project1999 is a free emulator, they recreated everquest from Classic to Velious, servers are packed, prob more populated then original game. Figured I would throw that out there if anyone was interested.

The creators of everquest were working on Pantheon- Rise of the Fallen, was suppose to be the next best MMO but the dude died, so dono if it will be finished. 

“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.” -Twain

“Not having a goal is more to be feared than not reaching one"