HLDJ Won't Work

VanDoor 8th ID

HLDJ runs on a framework that Steam stopped supporting in 2014. It's a miracle you were able to keep it working so long.

Try Soundpad, runs in any game and simply takes over your microphone driver with keybinds and the GUI. Don't get the Steam version if you can help it, as that will make it so you have to have Steam open to run the program.

There are others that work, but I trust Soundpad the best.

Snake 8th ID
This post was recognized by Snake 8th ID!

VanDoor 8th ID was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 10 points.

HLDJ runs on a framework that Steam stopped supporting in 2014. It's a miracle you were able to keep it working so long.

Try Soundpad, runs in any game and simply takes over your microphone driver with keybinds and the GUI. Don't get the Steam version if you can help it, as that will make it so you have to have Steam open to run the program.

There are others that work, but I trust Soundpad the best.

I've had it work no problem till we got on the new servers here. Weird. I'll check out Soundpad.

LqAiU3n.jpg

CIB-3-1.pngpathfinder-1.png

Presidential-Unit-Citation-6.jpgMeritorious-Unit-Citation-6.jpg

Good-Conduct-1.jpgSilver-Star-1.jpgBronze_Star_5.jpgPurple-Heart-2-1.jpgLegion-of-Merit-1.jpgArmy-Commendation-2-1.jpgArmy-Achievement-2.jpgAmerican-Defense-Service-3-1.jpg

Asiatic-Pacific-Campaign-1.jpgEuropean-Africian-Middle-Eastern-Campaign-1.jpgWorld-War-II-Victory-4-1.jpgArmed-Forces-Service-6.jpgBingo-4.jpg

AIT-Ribbon.jpg

armystaff-1.pngOWI.pngoperations-1.pnginstructor-1.pngMilitary-Police.png

SS-2-Years.png

thompson_current.png

its funny, I was looking at SoundPad today -

CIB-3-1.png

Presidential Unit Citation  Meritorious-Unit-Citation-3-1.jpg

Bronze-Star-1 (1).jpg Silver-Star-1.jpgArmed-Forces-Service.jpg

World-War-II-Victory-3-1.jpgPurple-Heart-1.jpgBingo.jpg  

SS-18-Months.png      pathfinder-1.png

383_207.png