Custom Map

Van Der Vechte

Hey VDV!

Y'know I always loved custom maps for the events we do/did: Hide-N-Seek | Fright Night | Frag Me. Frag Me Not. | The Leprechaun Hunt | Zombie Master | The King of the Ring | The Gladiator | Winter Wonderfrag | Orange Day | Medic Mod | Alien v. Predator | The Honored Brave | Wacky Wednesday Wealism, Officers/SNCO v. Enlisted/NCO.

and some for the ones we intended to do, but never got around due cause "reasons": Hoccer | Conquered: A Re-History | Birthday Bash Bowling | Star Wars: Gun Game | Wild West Gun Game Weekends

Can't go wrong there!

But also, some of my more favorite maps always seemed to be urban or villages, like Rive, Avalanche, Husky, and Pier. But I know some of those open nature ones like Foy and Peleliu are popular too.

This probably didn't help. Sorry. lol

A. Garza |8th ID|

{Garzilla}

CIB-1-1.pngpathfinder-1.png

Meritorious-Unit-Citation-1.jpg

Good-Conduct-1.jpgAsiatic-Pacific-Campaign-1.jpgEuropean-Africian-Middle-Eastern-Campaig

World-War-II-Victory-3-1.jpgArmed-Forces-Service-2.jpgBingo-6.jpgLegion-of-Merit-1.jpg

AIT-Ribbon.jpgArmy_Service_Ribbon.jpg

OWI.pnginstructor-1.png

SS-2-Years.png

yes its COH2 lol I get a lot of map inspiration from there :) and i wasnt planniong on doing the whole thing as it would be quite large. was more thinking the middle of the town between the 2 intersections and having the main road be midline also letting me make it go a bit further back getting some of the forest in there

CIB-3-1.pngCMB-1-1.png

Meritorious-Unit-Citation-3-1.jpg Presidential-Unit-Citation-2-1.jpg

American-Defense-Service-1.jpgBronze-Star-1.jpg Army-Achievement.jpgWorld-War-II-Victory-1.jpgGood-Conduct-1.jpgAIT-Ribbon.jpgBingo.jpgLegion-of-Merit-2-1.jpgBingo-3.jpg

OWI.pngimage.pngimage.pngrecruiter-1.png

SS-6-Months-1.png

"Voor altijd vooruit, omhoog en voorwaarts"

cherbourg and salerno are the WWII maps for the month

358_3.png

spacer.png

CIB-3-1.png

CMB-1-1.pngpathfinder-1.png

Presidential-Unit-Citation-3-1.jpgMeritorious-Unit-Citation-2-1.jpg

Distinguished-Service-2-1.jpgPurple-Heart-1.jpg

https://images.eighthid.com/awards/Meritorious%20Service%20Ribbon.jpgLegion-of-Merit-1.jpgArmy-Achievement-2.jpg
Prisoner-of-War-1.jpgGood-Conduct-1.jpgAmerican_Defense_Service_5.jpg
Asiatic-Pacific-Campaign-1.jpgEuropean-Africian-Middle-Eastern-CampaigWorld-War-II-Victory-4-1.jpg
Bingo-6.jpgAIT-Ribbon-3.jpghttps://images.eighthid.com/awards/Army_Service_Ribbon.jpg

armystaff-1.pnginstructor-1.pngrecruiter-1.pngPersonnel-1.pngoperations-1.pngMilitary-Police.png

SS-2-Years.png

Previous Positions

Command Staff - Executive Officer
TrainingMilitary Police, PersonnelRecruitmentOperations - OIC

2021 World War II Realism Campaign Organizer

Official Realism Record
Leader - 5-0
Assistant Leader - 2-0

Inner Unit - 0-2