What are you listening to?

VanDoor 8th ID

Amy's got me digging out the classic bops. This band played a part in me becoming religious, unironically.

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." - Søren Kierkegaard

Such a great anime. Living vicariously through fiction better than reality. <3

Wait, wait, please God just give me a sign

Wait, wait, don't let me live in a lie

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." - Søren Kierkegaard

A few facts about this song. Listen for the noise at :05 seconds in, you hear it 2 more times at :13, and :18, then at :23 you can hear Steven Tyler go to hit the instrument again and it breaks.

Then also listen for what sounds like maracas shaking, you can hear it very well in the intro, turns out they forgot to pack maracas and Steven Tyler found a sugar packet, then turned up the microphones and he shook the packet to make the noise.

LqAiU3n.jpg

CIB-3-1.pngpathfinder-1.png

Presidential-Unit-Citation-6.jpgMeritorious-Unit-Citation-6.jpg

Good-Conduct-1.jpgSilver-Star-1.jpgBronze_Star_5.jpgPurple-Heart-2-1.jpgLegion-of-Merit-1.jpgArmy-Commendation-2-1.jpgArmy-Achievement-2.jpgAmerican-Defense-Service-3-1.jpg

Asiatic-Pacific-Campaign-1.jpgEuropean-Africian-Middle-Eastern-Campaign-1.jpgWorld-War-II-Victory-4-1.jpgArmed-Forces-Service-6.jpgBingo-4.jpg

AIT-Ribbon.jpg

armystaff-1.pngOWI.pngoperations-1.pnginstructor-1.pngMilitary-Police.png

SS-2-Years.png

thompson_current.png

A few facts about this song. Listen for the noise at :05 seconds in, you hear it 2 more times at :13, and :18, then at :23 you can hear Steven Tyler go to hit the instrument again and it breaks.

Then also listen for what sounds like maracas shaking, you can hear it very well in the intro, turns out they forgot to pack maracas and Steven Tyler found a sugar packet, then turned up the microphones and he shook the packet to make the noise.

That's freaking awesome! lol

Lane-switch. skrrt Regardless of what one thinks about the music, this man's editing skills are absolutely off-the-charts. Wish I knew how to do this, or put in the time and dedication to learn.

~Aesthetic.

---

untitled - GIF on Imgur

Resident Weeb